Whether you’re looking to maintain your commercial property or deep clean your residential property, it’s important to invest in the right tools and techniques to keep the floors clean.
Flooring is the most essential part of any building and should be cleaned properly regularly to ensure it is safe, fresh, and completely germ-free.
Whether it’s debris, dust, dirt, or something else, floors require regular floor cleaning so they can stay spotless.
Read on to learn the most effective cleaning techniques for different types of floorings.
Asphalt floors are very common in both residential and commercial properties. These floors are highly durable and can sustain a lot of damage from oil solvents, grease, and strong soaps.
Here is how you can keep your asphalt floors squeaky clean.
- Use a mop to wipe away any dirt buildup
- Use a reliable cleanser that removes all germs from the floor and leaves your floors smelling super fresh. Make sure your mop isn’t completely wet and dripping wet
- You can use steel wool to scrub away any heel marks from the floor
Linoleum floors are extremely resistant to dents and scratches but can acquire dust and debris pretty quickly. Here is how to keep your linoleum floors in top-notch condition.
- Don’t use solvent-based products to clean your floors, and also avoid using any water
- You can eliminate heel marks by using high-quality steel wool and scrubbing the floors with a liquid wax
- You can also use a mop and mop the floors with an all-purpose cleaner
Marble floors are traditional to the Art Deco home décor style and symbolize unparalleled class and sophistication. These floors can get minute scratches and get dull with time, which is why they should be regularly mopped to stay clean.
Here is how you can look after your marble floors
- Wipe away any spills immediately: Use a damp cloth to wipe away any spills from your marble floors and ensure to remove any solid particles as well. Dry the area with a microfiber cloth.
- Use a dry dust mop to wipe away dust and dirt: Use a dry dust mop to loosen and remove any dust buildup on the floors.
- Use a cleaning solution to rinse the floor: You can use a cleaning solution made of warm water and neutral pH soap to clean and rinse the floors.
Are you looking for reliable cleaning services to get your floors professionally cleaned? Check out our services at M.D Environmental Services.
We offer well-tailored residential and commercial janitorial services in Nashville, Johnson City, and Kingsport. Our trained and professional cleaning experts are available around the clock to provide comprehensive floor cleaning services.
Contact us now to learn more about our commercial cleaning company.