The temperatures are starting to drop, morning air is turning crisp, but M.D.E.S is keeping business hot as we transition into a new season. In this new season, we are praying for continued prosperity and new opportunities as we continue to build our connections. M.D.E.S wants to ensure that you are covered this fall and that your home and businesses are fresh and clean during the lower temperatures. Continue reading for some easy to follow cleaning tips from M.D.E.S:
- Carve out some time to clean your oven. This is an appliance that is often overlooked, but can easily be made to look like new once this messy job is tackled. You can choose to use a commercial cleaner (we highly recommend) or a solution of baking soda and water.
- Make sure to wash seasonal clothing when switiching to warmer clothing. Clothing that is not regularly washed and worn will retain odors. Its best to throw seasonal garments in the washer prior to wearing them.
- Deep clean carpets. This isn’t an activity that should be done exculsively in the fall. However with the transition of the weather becoming colder, you may find yourself spending more time indoors. The constant traffic in and outside of the home, can lead to frequent stains on your carpets. For an overall fresh appearance in the home, its important to regularly clean your carpet.
- Sanitize and disinfect your refrigerator. This is another appliance, that oftens get ignored when routinely cleaning your home and office. Your refrigerator should be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis. Its important to remove old food and follow with a commercial disinfectant to wipe down all surfaces within the refrigerator.
- Regularly clean and disinfectant bathroom surfaces. Mold thrives in dark and moist areas. Therefore, for your health and those around you, it is imperative to utilize a commercial product (we love one with bleach) to frequently disinfectant bathroom countertops, toilet seats, bathtubs, and shower stalls.
Our last suggestion is to enjoy this transition into the fall. We are praying for your continued abundance and prosperity into this new season. Until next time, follow us for more updates and exciting opportunities.